Left To Right: Don’t Blink Pink|Purty Persimmon| Sugar Plum Fairy|Cherry Picking
Left to Right:Cherry Bomb|Penthouse Sweet|Saraghina|A Currant Affair
I started trying Wet N Wild Lipsticks out last month and I love them so much that I’ve been adding more to my collection each time I head to the drugstore. They’re super affordable ( $1.99- 2.99), long lasting, and come in a wide range of colors. I own lipsticks from the Mega last Collection, Fergie Collection, and Mega shield Collection. As my obsession grows I figured it’s about time I share some swatches with you all and , maybe this will be helpful to those of you who are thinking about trying them out but not sure which color to get. For those of you who already own them what are your thoughts on the lipsticks and which shades are your favorites?
- Don’t Blink Pink
- Purty Persimmon
- Sugar Plum Fairy
- Cherry Picking
- Cherry Bomb
- Penthouse Sweet
- A Currant Affair
1. Raw African Black Soap: During the month of May I was experiencing a period of awful skin. Everyday I would get a new breakout and I couldn’t find anything to help it. What made it even worse is that the acne was leaving dark spots everywhere on my face.Then I remembered that I had this. This soap is now my absolute favorite cleanser I will never purchase anything else for my face. To use it I just take a tiny pea sized amount on my finger and put a little water into my hand then lather it up. After using it my skin feels smooth and clean but not tight and super dry. Since using it my dark spots have faded, the texture of my skin has improved, and I haven’t experienced any breakouts.I picked up a huge chunk of this stuff at the Indian grocery store near my house for about 5 dollars . It came packaged in labeled plastic wrap and I’ve since transplanted it to an old jar I found around the house for ease of using it. I also found it works great at cleansing the body and scalp, and well as clearing up body acne. The look of it and texture kind of resembles earwax so if you’re looking for some super fancy cleanser with a milky texture then this probably isn’t for you. However if you love natural skincare I would definitely recommend that you give it a try!
2.Sephora Microsmooth Baked Foundation: I love this foundation because it really covers all my imperfections but leaves my skin still feeling bare. I decided that I’m officially over liquid, and cream foundations because I can’t stand that feeling of having an extra product on my skin. Usually I do one layer and then if there is anything not covered I can go over that again and it covers it up. Or some days I only use it on areas where I need it and it’s so seamless that you don’t notice there’s foundation on some parts of my face and not others.It’s definitely a buildable foundation. I purchased mine in the shade Deep Ebony.
3. Sleek Blush By 3 ‘Sugar’ Palette : The center shade is a shimmer while the other two are matte. I find the mattes to be really great for everyday because they just give my skin a hint of color without making me look clownish. I love the center shade for days when I want more luminosity. It’s definitely wearable for day wear because while there is shimmer, its very subtle.
4.Victoria’s Secret Prime and Set Makeup Spray: This keeps my makeup looking the same from the time I put it on till late at night when I go to cleanse my face. Definitely a new staple for me. As far as I know this is only sold in the stores not on the website.
5. Inglot 77 Gel Eyeliner: This eyeliner is so pigmented and dark. I was really amazed by the consistency of it as well. The product is ultra creamy and just glides right across my skin. I only need a very tiny amount, so I think this product will last quite a long time.
6. Wet n Wild ‘Berry Shimmer’: Check out my Wet N Wild Haul from last week to read my thoughts about this product and see some swatches.
That concludes my June Favorites. It was really a great month for me because i found a lot of new products that I think will be staples in my everyday makeup for as long as they’re available. I hope you all had a lovely month as well. I would love to hear about the beauty favorites you discovered in the month of June.
Till next time XoXo,
The Naturals Palette
The Sunkissed Palette
I’ve been eyeing the Stila and Urban Decay Palettes for a while but I cannot justify nearly 50 dollars for eyeshadow at this time. I was really excited when I came across these palettes at my local Forever 21 from their Love&Beauty line. I was skeptical because they’re so cheap( each palette cost me only $6.80) but since purchasing them I haven’t used any other shadows. I thought they would be chalky but they are actually really smooth, and super pigmented. Out of the two the Sunkissed Palette is my favorite simply because I love the colors in it but they’re both amazing. I definitely think everyone should give them a try! As far as I know the Naturals Palette is available online but they’ve switched the packaging to plastic ( not sure if they’ve changed the formulation as well on those) and the Sunkissed Palette isn’t available on the site anymore .If you’re interested I’d suggest you head to the store instead where they have a large variety of each, as well as some others like the smoky palette.
I hope you all enjoyed this post and are having a lovely Monday morning!
One thing you may not know is that I’m a total hopeless romantic, and I love everything that has to do with weddings and wedding planning. In fact one of my aspirations is to become a wedding planner. Today as I was going through my newer bridal magazines I realized that I’d like to incorporate my passion for weddings into more of my blog posts so I figured why not start out with Wedding Wednesdays. Each week I’ll feature my favorite trends, tips, and wedding links with you all. I’m pretty excited to share these things with you , and I hope you’ll enjoy it!
**Disclaimer: I do not own any of these photos, they were all found via Lover.ly
I just stopped by my local walgreens where I found these two items on sale. I’ve been dying to try out the wet n wild blushes since Tati from GlamLifeGuru on YouTube always speaks about them. The color I got was Berry Shimmer . It was really pretty in the package but when I swatched it I was even more amazed. Its so pigmented and I can’t wait to wear it out. The second item I picked up was a glitter single. I believe they’re a new item to wet n wild. At first when you open it it’ll just feel like craft glitter in the sense that everything kind of falls away but once the very top layer is gone its a gel like glitter formula that glides o. The skin. I purchased it in the Brass color and I love it. The color pay off is great. It seems comparable to a loose pigment and it’s very shimmery so I wouldn’t wear it for everyday but I was looking for affordable pigments to create a shimmery 4th of July look and this will definitely work for that. In fact I think I’ll go back and purchase all the other shades as well. With the sale I got both products for about $2.80. If you’re interested in these, or any other products you should definitely head to Walgreens this week while the brand it 25 percent off. I think wet n wild is slowly becoming a drugstore favorite of mine.Comment below telling me some of your drugstore items. I’m always looking to try to new things!
Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Baked Foundation:Deep Ebony
Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 Sugar Palette : Muscovado ( center shade)
Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit: Dark
Victoria’s Secret Make It Last Prime & Set Makeup Spray
Love& Beauty Sunkissed Palette
Maybelline Full&Soft Mascara: Very Black
ELF Liquid Eyeliner: Black
Maybelline Eyeshadow: Made for Mocha ( used to fill in brows)
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: Really Red
'r, ann taylor, ballet flats, basic, clarks, clarks usa, earth origins, erin satchel, essentials, etsy, fashion, favorites, fossil, friday favorites, ghf3212, gold, jasminelane, jasminelaneboutique, kendall sandal, loft, neutral, ray ban, satchel, simple, spring, style, tan, wishlist
1. LOFT Coated Linen Cotton Jacket $128
2. Fossil Erin Satchel $218
3.Clark Grayson Erica Flats $100
5.Gold Tube Necklace $28
6.Ray Ban Erika Sunglasses $115
As much as I love bright, vibrant clothing the reality is that my wardrobe mostly consists of neutral basics.They’re just so much easier to style when I’m in a rush. Now that the weather is finally starting to warm up where I live I’ve begun to search for spring staples in neutral shades, and these are some of my favorites. What are some of your wardrobe staples? Do you also find yourself gravitating towards neutrals or are you a bit more adventurous with your style? Comment below,I’d love to hear from you all!